Monday, September 01, 2014

I apologize for my failure to update our messages recently.  I was unable to do so as I was out of the country visiting two mission sites of the AFLC in Uganda and India.

On August 10th, I delivered the second part of our series: Acts of Devotion.  This message focused on Fellowship.

On August 17th, Pastor Nate delivered part 3 of this series, focusing on The Breaking of Bread.  This message, however, failed to be recorded.

On August 24th, Pastor Nate finished up this series with a message on Prayer.

On August 31st, I delivered a message on Mindset.  Our mindset is crucial because it determines the way that we understand everything around us.  It determines what we believe and how we behave.  This is true also of our faith.  Is our mind set on the things of man, or on those of God?

No comments: